The National Alliance of Respiratory Therapy Regulatory Bodies
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The NARTRB shall be responsible for:
- Establishing minimum entry to practice standards
- Facilitating labour mobility across Canadian jurisdictions
- Harmonizing registration practices across Canadian jurisdictions
- Sharing information on regulatory issues as it relates to each member organization’s regulatory mandate.
- Collaborating, sharing information and developing strategies to address professional practice issues as it relates to the protection of the public.
- Participating as a key stakeholder with many individuals and organizations on issues and initiatives that impact the regulatory environment and the practice of respiratory therapy.